Hi friends! Welcome. I’m Jannan!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my little corner of the internet.
I believe in empowering others to live and travel with intention. I believe that time spent with those you love is never wasted, and I believe in experiences over things.
I’m a sometimes writer, mom of two funny kiddos, travel enthusiast, and healthy-living aspirer.
Nature inspires me, I’m an introverted lover of people, and I love to bake, because it’s precise. I can quote Rumi all day.
Describing my professional life in one sentence is no easy task, but here goes. I’m an entrepreneur-ish, freelance writing, travel agent with a passion for wellness and simple living, and serve as a part-time Giving Coordinator for an awesomely inspiring organization See Beautiful. Whew.
In my former life, I worked in international education, helping college students study abroad, and I’m also a certified yoga instructor. Needless to say, I’m multi-passionate. But first and foremost, I care about you, and my goal is to empower you to live your best life through travel and wellness.
If all of those little letters matter to ya, here is a bit more about my formal background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies, minor in Spanish from Centre College
- Master’s Degree in College Student Personnel from the University of Tennessee
- Almost 10 years of experience in university administration/international education
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certificate through School for International Traiing
- 200-hour YTT (Yoga Teacher Training) with Inner Vision Yoga, Phoenix, AZ
- Co-founder of Time Zones Away, Personalized Travel for Study Abroad Parents
- Published Travel Writer
- View my full resume on LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about how I can help you?